Project HSE Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||KE-135871|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 1, 2022|
|Job duration:||3 months|
For our client, a global leader in the delivery of bottom-fixed offshore wind farm solutions, we are looking for a Project HSE Engineer. Are you available on short term and available for some exiting offshore wind projects, then we are looking forward receiving your application.
Our client has been awarded a Transportation and Installation Contract of monopile foundations and transition pieces. Transportation will take place from NL to the offshore installation location in the UK shelf. Fabrication has started and offshore execution is anticipated to start August 2022. We are looking for a dedicated Project HSE Engineer. In this onshore role, you will be reporting to the Project HSEQ Manager whilst working closely with HSEQ peers. Your focus lies with planning, managing, monitoring, and coordinating all Health, Safety and Environmental matters. There is a large interface with Quality Control, Engineering, Offshore Resources, Subcontractors, and vessel crew throughout each phase of the project.
- Actively promote HSE project initiatives (such as behavioral based safety programs).
- Support the Project HSEQ Manager in ensuring conformity to and compliance with corporate-, client- and legal HSE requirements.
- Support the project team in management and control of HSE risks.
- Coordinate and manage (re-)active HSE performance monitoring activities.
- Perform verification activities via HSE audits and inspections, both on- and offshore.
- Coordinating interfaces with subcontractors, including review of HSE project documentation.
- Provide guidance and in-house training on HSE related topics and participate in any other project-/client- initiated developments.
- Act as project team focal point for HSE-related questions.
- Provide project HSE deliverables in time, correct and complete.
- Minimum Bachelor level of Occupational Health and Safety education (NEBOSH Diploma, HVK, NVQ Level 6 or equivalent).
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position in the renewable wind sector (or offshore construction).
- Experience with the implementation of the UK legal framework, CDM regulations, and HSE related industry best practice would be an advantage.
- Experience with risk management and control (Safety in Design, performing HAZID/HIRA sessions, application of Hierarchy of Controls, ensuring ALARP).
- Experience in preparing and conducting HSE audits/site visits/inspections.
- Strong team player and self-starter.
- Able to liaise and communicate with diverse stakeholders.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.