SHE Coordinator Contracts and Compliance
|Job reference nr.:||KK-097253|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||October 28, 2019|
Challenging position as a SHE Coordinator Contracts & Compliance within our Offshore projects!
Does this trigger you?
Our clients' offshore projects are assisted by SHE personnel dedicated to the project organisation. Additional assistance is however often required from the SHE core team with respect to Management systems, Contracts and Compliance. The task of the SHE Coordinator Contracts and Compliance is to ensure our license to operate in accordance with a recognized management system.
Identify, evaluate and control HSE hazards and continuously improving the SHE culture to achieve a high standard.
You will be part of a small team located both in Germany and the Netherlands dedicated to provide SHE knowledge and assistance to the offshore projects.
Tasks and responsibilities includes:
- Maintenance and development of the Contractor SHE requirements,
- Maintain and develop a common SHE management system,
- Coordination of the SHE documentation tender evaluating process for contract awarding,
- Ensure a systematic approach of contractor evaluation pre-selection,
- Coordination of lessons learned (e.g. safety alerts) from incident investigations,
- Develop and maintain an audit program, utilizing synergies within the organization,
- Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the operations Safety Leadership Program,
- Facilitate cross-project communication (SHE community, SharePoint).
- Bachelor or preferable Master degree in a technical discipline,
- Experience with offshore health, safety and environment management systems (ISO 14001 and/or 45001),
- Experience in preparation of SHE procedures and contractual requirements,
- You are cost conscious and widely employable,
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and to become acquainted with a range of topics,
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and are able to organize and schedule activities well,
- You show initiative, you are persuasive, sensitive, aware of your stakeholders, a teamplayer and capable of
- balanced judgment,
- You are dynamic, enthusiastic, intrinsically motivated,
- you take responsibility and ownership (committed);
- no 'nine to five-mentality',
- You are fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing. Dutch is a perquisite,
- Willingness to travel.
Would you like to get more information about this role?
Please contact me: