Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Manager Vattenfall
|Job reference nr.:||KK-097946|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||October 21, 2019|
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to be fossil-free within one generation.
For our Dutch Onshore Generation portfolio we are now looking for an Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Manager for the Wieringermeer windfarm. Furthermore, the O&M Manager will contribute to the setup of our own service organisation for the Dutch windfarms.
The Wieringermeer windfarm consists of 82 Nordex N117-3,6MW wind turbines and the first two years the windfarm will be operated under a full Operation and Maintenance contract by Nordex. The first wind turbines will be operational in 2019.
The Operations and Maintenance Manager will report to the Site Manager and is responsible for the day to day operations. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the maintenance of all assets on the Site in close cooperation with our contractors. The O&M Manager will work in full coordination with the Site Manager as well as the HSSE Manager for the day to day operational activities – supporting our industry leading track record of zero LTI since project construction.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are the following:
- Control and challenge maintenance planning for turbines and Balance of Plant;
- Controlling contractor scopes;
- Project management & Contract Management;
- Support in setup of own service organisation with service technicians;
- Lead in end of warranty inspections;
- Balance of Plant maintenance coordination;
- HSSE oversight;
- Annual Operations and Maintenance Plan;
- Provide input to the development and maintenance of budgets.
What do you bring to the job?
- A relevant degree in engineering, preferably mechanical or electrical engineering;
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience from within wind farms;
- Broad experience in electrical and mechanical operations and maintenance;
- Experience with SAP-PM;
- Flexible, pro-active, self-motivated and organised individual with the ability to work on their own and with others, willing to travel and share knowledge and experiences across the parent companies;
- Experience in project management, contract management and negotiation skills;
- Able analyse technical problems and to formulate a plan of approach together with technical experts;
- Fluent in English both written and oral;
- Hands-on mentality & Strong communicator.
The position will be based in The Netherlands (Wieringermeer most of the time and Amsterdam occasionally).
Would you like to know more about it?
Please contact me:
Marvin van Dijk