PM Back Officer
|Job reference nr.:||LB-117762|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||October 4, 2021|
Atlas Professionals has a new exiting role available for an exiting wind turbine manufacturer in the Netherlands. They are looking for a PM Back Officer within one of their Project Management teams. The core competence of the company is the manufacturing of onshore wind energy plants. With over 28 GW installed capacity worldwide, their turbines supply sustainable energy to more than 80% of the global energy market and they are one of the largest companies in the wind industry.
Are you fascinated and passionate about renewable energy, are you a true team player and looking for company values such as integrity, respect and room for personal attention and responsibility? Then this is your chance!
As PM Back Officer you will be a member of the Project Management Team in the execution of projects within Region Central.
Your tasks will be:
- Office-based contact person for customers in case of unavailability of the Project Manager
- Active participation and contribution to various types of project meetings
- Interface between project sites and headquarter-based functions
- Administrative tasks during the initiation phase of the project (creation of project plans, set-up of project sites, initiation of resource workflows)
- Creation of weekly & monthly customer reports
- Initiation of the order process of site-related services and deliveries
- Support of site management (follow-up on tickets within the ServiceNow system and material deliveries)
- Contribution to project closing tasks (Substantial Completion tests, CE declaration, handover from PM to Service)
- Completed technical or economic studies
- 2 years’ experience in working within the wind industry or related sectors (e.g. renewable energies, OEM)
- Several years of professional experience in assistance and office organisation
- Ideally first professional experience in project management
- Excellent language skills in Dutch and English in word and script, German is a plus
- Competent with MS-Office, SAP and other planning tools
- Quick comprehension of complex tasks and profound technical understanding
- Systematic problem-solving behavior, trouble-shooter
- Self-, goal- and customer-oriented working style
- High self-motivation and fun with varied tasks
- Strong organisational, communication and team skills combined with intercultural competence
- Entrepreneurial thinking, assertiveness and conflict capability
- Residence max 45 minutes from Zwolle
- Salary indication € 45.000 - € 55.000 per year based on a 38 hrs workweek
- Permanent contract
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.