Procurement Engineer - Jan de Nul
|Job reference nr.:||MV-094008|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||August 1, 2019|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the permanent position of Procurement Engineer - Jan de Nul.
Interested? And do you have the necessary experience? Please respond at Atlas Professionals.
Because of the strong growth in the offshore renewables market, the "Offshore cables & umbilicals" division is expanding and is looking for a Procurement Engineer.
As Procurement Engineer, you are responsible for the key subcontracts in tender phase as well as project phase. You will be working in a fast growing industry and can expect a challenging engineering context.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Source new potential subcontractors
- Network and make new acquaintances in the business
- Manage information regarding the key products / services which are typically subcontracted
- Build the technical expertise to evaluate & compare the quotations from a technical as well as commercial perspective
- Identify innovative new developments
- Advise on the selection of equipment / subcontractors during the tender / project phase
- Coordinate the procurement process from request for quotation till contract signing
You are an engineer with strong analytical and communication skills. Your work is accurate and methodical, still creativity and passion matter just as much.
You are a largely independent organizer and a proactive team player who works at our offices located in Aalst and willing to make frequent short business trips abroad.
Good knowledge of English is required due to internal communication and contract that are written in English.
Should you be interested in the position of Procurement Engineer - Jan de Nul, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Marvin van Dijk, Team Lead Operations - Renewables in Hoofddorp, Netherlands stating reference number MV-094008