|Job reference nr.:||MV-094431|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||September 1, 2019|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the permanent position of Construction Manager - Jan de Nul.
Interested? And do you have the necessary experience? Please respond at Atlas Professionals.
Because of the strong growth in the offshore renewables market, the "Offshore cables & umbilicals" division is expanding and is looking for a Construction Manager.
As Construction Manager you are responsible for organizing and coordinating the offshore works:
- Responsible for planning, budgeting and applying the correct methods.
- Ensuring that the quality, safety and environmental standards are complied with.
- Participating in meetings with clients, authorities and other contractors on site.
- Reporting technical problems of vessels or equipment to the appropriate colleagues.
- Identifying opportunities for subcontractors in consultation with the project manager.
- Negotiating with subcontractors.
- Problem solving on the project or with third parties.
- Following up the daily production reports and progress of the works.
You have an engineering degree and at least 5 years' experience within the renewabels sector. You are a born leader, highly capable of analyzing and problem-solving. In addition, you are very persuasive and you have the right attitude towards safety, quality and environment.
Your verbal and writing in English has to be fluently.
Should you be interested in the position of Construction Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Marvin van Dijk, Team Lead Operations - Renewables in Hoofddorp, Netherlands stating reference number MV-094431