|Job reference nr.:||MV-107116|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||August 31, 2020|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the position of Site Manager to work in the Netherlands. Interested in this permanent position? Let us know.
We are looking for a Site Manager to join our Service team within the Netherlands onshore operations.
As Site Manager, you will oversee service operations at our wind farms. You must have previous experience gained from an operational role where you have taken responsibility for a team of Technicians and Operational Delivery. Another key element to the role is customer focus and again you must be able to demonstrate previous experience working closely with customers.
As Site Manager you are responsible and accountable for ensuring implementation and the adherence processes and methods for service operations activity (technically and/or commercially) for wind farms under your management:
- Leads and actively manages safe and efficient operation of the service contracts across several operational wind farms.
- Problem solving and issue resolution – both emergent and historical to ultimately support delivery of contract obligations.
- Implements defined policies and guidelines, and defines and ensures implementation of function specific processes procedures and/or tools
- Ensures the delivery of services on an operational level with respect to process adherence, service quality, and profitability.
- Acts as primary escalation contact to customers and resolves issues with external and internal stakeholders.
- Acts as primary interface to manage and coordinate internal stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Supports in developing service Leads.
- Ensures obeying regional laws and regulations.
- Previous experience managing a large team of Engineering Technicians ideally gained within a Service environment.
- Experience managing and developing Customer relationships.
- Product technical knowledge is a great asset to the role.
- Understanding of the organisation, particularly technical functions
- Comprehensive understanding and consistent demonstration of competency levels 1 – 3 Advanced Technical Activity
- You have a background within the wind industry or worked on several windfarms.
Should you be interested in the position of Site Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Marvin van Dijk.