Wind Farm Commissioning Lead
|Job reference nr.:||PA-129395|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 25, 2022|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Wind Farm Commissioning Lead with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in France. Do you have the necessary experience?
Our client requires an experienced Lead SAP or OSS HV Commissioning Engineer/Manager to act as Wind Farm Commissioning Lead in order to manage, plan and coordinate all LV/MV/HV commissioning and energisation activities in line with the project employers requirements.
- Deputize for the Wind Farm Commissioning Manager
- Coordinate LV/MV/HV commissioning activities until project's Hand-over to O&M
- Actively assist with MV & HV equipment commissioning, energization and operation
- Ensure compliancy with country electrical safe standards & regulations
- Oversee electrically safe commissioning of grid connections, foundations, array cables, offshore substation, wind turbines
- Oversee LV/MV/HV electrical operational activities to ensure electrical safe operation and integration of wind farm's electrical associated systems
- Coordinate with the Wind Farm Commissioning Manager to ensure that accurate updates are distributed to the Project Management and project contractors
- Define electrical safety procedures (incl. internal ones and alignment on contractor's electrical safety procedures)
- Provide inputs to the project's commissioning program and related documentation
- Develop and implement permit system to comply with the Electrical Safety Rules
- Responsible for electrical safety acc. to country's legislation and regulatio
- Previous experience on the same role or as a Lead-SAP
- Must have knowledge of EU and French standards & regulations in terms of MV/HV electrical safety and MV/HV electrical systems operation
- Strong experience in MV/HV electrical systems commissioning and operation
- Experience in windfarm commissioning or operations
- Experience in commissioning of equipment 220kV(and above) in France
- Adaptable, and ready to work with an international team
- Offshore wind experience not mandatory.
- HV systems and protection technical expertise is a must.
- Experience in France is advantage.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.