Daughter Craft Coxswain
|Job reference nr.:||SC-091118|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||May 28, 2019|
|Job duration:||5 months|
|Schedule:||4 Weeks On / 4 Weeks Off|
Daughter Craft Coxswain required for our Vessel operating in the offshore industry in the Netherlands for a 6+ months Contract.
Act as daughter craft Coxswain on assigned vessel. Predominantly involved in small boat operations, the Coxswain shall also undertake passenger/client processing activities and participate in general vessel operations and maintenance as required.
Undertake emergency response duties as required.
- Liaise with launch party to ensure safe launch, operations and recovery
- Complete daily and pre-launch checks
- Lead tain boats and keep tidy
- Facilitate smooth personnel transfer operations, including monitor and maintain POB records
- Support Safety Officer with providing safety inductions
- Coxswain of the Fast Rescue Boat/Man Overboard Boat when needed
- Where necessary, support with operations requiring transfer onto platforms/satellites (must have experience of thrusting onto fixed structures)
Licenced to take charge of small workboats as per UK MCA Small Workboat Code Table A3.1 i.e Master's 200 gt COC , RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Offshore or equivalent
STCW REG A-II/5 (Able Seafarer Deck) Certificate of Competency
Valid ENG1 (medical fitness certificate) or accepted equivalent
Personal Survival Techniques (STCW Code – Table A-VI/1-1)
Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (STCW Code – Table A-VI/1-2)
Elementary First Aid (STCW Code – Table A-VI/1-3)
Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities (STCW Code - Table A-VI/1-4)
Security Awareness (STCW Code – Table A-VI/6)
At least one years’ experience as Coxswain, or suitable experience within the company.
Should you be interested in the position of Daughter Craft Coxswain, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, Katerina Beleri, Account Manager in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number SC-091118