|Job reference nr.:||SD-106390|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||June 29, 2020|
We are looking for a Project Engineer for one of Atlas' clients active in the offshore wind industry. Do you want to work in a dynamic team and contribute in delivering quality results for our clients base in the Renewable Energy business? Please apply below.
As Project Engineer, you will be assisting in preparing and delivering projects, from providing input during the commercial process, coordinating project preparations and mobilization of resources, through to the safely, on-time and within budget completion of the project life cycle. You will work closely with project management/personnel and external contractors alike, whereby you will contribute to all aspects of project execution and delivery as per internal and external safety and quality standards. It will be your responsibility to prepare project documentation, assist in arranging (floating) assets, equipment and material, with special focus on the functionality and proper certification of such assets, equipment and materials.
What will be your main tasks and responsibilities?
- Attend internal company meeting(s), provide all relevant and necessary input and actively participate in such meeting(s)
- Implement and adhere to the procedures stated in their Business Management System (BMS) on all assigned projects
- Liaise with SHE-Q department and share SHE-Q statistics, registrations and other relevant updates
- Coordinate with the Project Manager regarding and arrange project documentation and resources
- Liaise with supporting departments and share relevant project data ( financial, planning etc)
- Coordinate logistics for offshore projects
- Prepare and provide input for Project Equipment/Material Lists
- Prepare project planning, schedule and budgets
- Ensure correct preparation of project related documents (e.g. Work Method Statements, SHE-Q plans, etc..)
- Participate in organized safety meetings, instructions and/or trainings
- Contribute to correct and safe project execution, during all phases of the project, in accordance with client requirements and budgets
- Monitor and manage potential contract variations. Assist in project cost control
- Evaluation of completed projects
Who are you?
- (Recent) Graduate of a Technical Bachelor or Master degree
- Driver’s License and/or car
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experienced and skilled with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), MS Project and Autocad or similar programs
- Likes to work in small teams but can also work independently
Should you be interested in the position of Project Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Sophie de Jong, Personnel Coordinator in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.