Senior Gas Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||SD-117238|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||October 4, 2021|
One of our clients, who is dedicated to the origination and development of green Hydrogen production infrastructure projects, is looking for a Gas Engineer. As a Gas Engineer you will engineer the safe and effective design of the hydrogen flows, processing and integration/handling of off-take for the clients project. You will also lead and supervise the design and engineering activities as done by other gas engineers and/or consultants. Does this sound like a great new challenge? Then apply!
What are going to be your main activities?
- Fully responsible for supporting and leading the analysis, design, planning and realization of the clients' projects, specifically the gas related elements
- Reporting to the Board of Directors
- Working with members of the projects and commercial team
- Interfacing with external technical suppliers, technical/permitting consultants, and project/JV partners of the client
- Liaise with all other stakeholders, internal and external
- Engineer, develop and monitor the quality of the hydrogen gas related engineering works
- Monitor project deadlines and ensure key stakeholders are kept updated on all progress
- Compile, maintain and submit project evaluations and progress reports as required
- Accommodate and guide proper and necessary input from functional experts (internal as well as external) to the design and engineering of the project
- Continuously maintain and improve industry and international knowledge and best practices within the organization
What do you need to have?
- Has all legally required certifications and trainings
- Has a high-level technical education (bachelors or above)
- Has at least 15 year experience in design & engineering of natural/compressed gas, gas- handling/process flow systems
- Background Natural Gas upstream/midstream engineering
- Experienced in gas-grids/pipeline-injection/transportation, gas production and/or storage infrastructure
- Solid working knowledge of renewable/low carbon energy asset performance and characteristics (solar/wind/biogas/nuclear)
- Experience in / knowledge of hydrogen as an energy carrier/fuel (combustible and for FCEV)would be advantageous
- Masters English and Dutch verbally and in writing
- Has good computer skills (MS Office)
- Has proven design/engineering leadership skills
- Has a hands-on mentality, problem solver
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.