|Job reference nr.:||SV-138911|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||November 1, 2022|
We are looking for a Management Assistant for one of our clients in the offshore wind industry. You'll be working onshore in the north of the Netherlands on a pre-assembly site of the client. Are you open for this exiting role in the offshore wind industry and got what it takes to take up the role on behalf of the Site Management? Then we're looking forward receiving your application!
The Management Assistant manages typical administrative tasks on a construction site and reports functionally to the Site Management and disciplinary to the Resource Coordinator in the back office. The MA acts as a central point of contact and interacts with all stakeholders involved in the project execution. The Management Assistant on site contributes to the safe execution of projects on site on behalf of Site Management. You will primarily be responsible for the daily planning and execution within individual area and functions of the construction site, as directed by the Site Manager. You will also be a key interface to all Site Team members, visitors, clients and back office and must maintain good relationships at all times. You will be authorized to make corrections, changes or rejections within the assigned area of responsibility to ensure compliance with and adherence to procedures and policies.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Collect and verify different data from multiple sources, consolidate various data and distribute to relevant stakeholders, internal and external. Provide feedback to data owner in case of deviations. Monitor, verify and correct reports prior to submittal, such as time registration overviews, KPI reports, vendor reports, crew change lists, etc.
- Arrange transport and accommodation for site personnel travelling to/from Project in line with Project specific transport concept. Organize and manage crew changes to/from specific site location by producing crew change manifests per defined format based on manning plans. Coordinate with Site Management and Marine Coordinator and update transport manifests.
- Act as first face and point of contact to visitors and site personnel to/from site, as receptionist including reporting, data entry, keeping visitor log and answering phone calls.
- Organize, arrange and coordinate meetings on site. Prepare, distribute, and file meeting minutes.
- Comply with the Environment, Health & Safety rules on Site. Active support through participation in toolbox talks and safety campaigns.
- Tracks stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- PO creation and budget checking when necessary. (If Project requests it)
- Update and maintain records and databases, such as personnel data/certificates/qualifications/training details into internal or customer system after verification of validity and of compliance.
- Execute Site administrative activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Assist and train colleagues when necessary.
- Expert within business administration - Structured and organized.
- You will work on rotation two weeks on/off.
- Advanced communication skills in multicultural environments.
- English language proficiency.
- Customer-oriented and service-minded.
- Advanced IT Skills - MS Outlook, Office 365 (Word, Excel, OneDrive).
- Team player.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Schedule management.
- Quality Oriented
- Knowledge and interest in industry - wind turbine industry, construction projects.
- Safety awareness
- Proven experience as office / business administrator, assistant or relevant role. Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and preferably within the Offshore Wind Industry.
- Living and working experience in an intercultural environment
- Team Skills
- Ability to Learn
- Communication Skills
- Customer Focus
- Ability to Analyze
- Change Orientation
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.