Installatie Verantwoordelijke (IV)
|Job reference nr.:||TS-108819|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||August 17, 2020|
Atlas Professionals is specialized in Renewables. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Installatie Verantwoordelijke (IV) onshore to work in the Netherlands. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know. Also available for ZZP/Freelance professionals.
In this position as IV, you are responsible for the technical condition and safety of a number of LV and HV installations which are installed and commissioned on this windfarm. These installations are a vital part of the windfarm and the voltages range from 33kV in the Wind Park to 110kV in the substation that connect the park to the grid. The wind turbines themselves work with voltages between 240V and 690V with a power of up to 4.3 MW each.
In order to guarantee the safe Construction and Installation of the LV/HV equipment and installations, the installations must comply with the statutory provisions described in various EN and NEN standards such as the EN50110-1, NEN3140 and NEN3840. The IV must ensure that procedures are followed up by all parties involved.
This IV person will ensure that the works performed on the electrical infrastructure of a windfarm is performed in full compliancy with all legislation and internal procedures and regulations.
Key tasks associated with this function are:
- High level management of the implementation and functioning of the safe system of work.
- Ensuring that work on installations can be carried out safely in accordance with the job responsibilities of the work responsible functions.
- Ensuring the safe installation and construction and operation of LV/HV installations in accordance with all applicable regulations and standards.
- The approval of work plans and switching plans.
- Proactive advice on possible opportunities and bottlenecks regarding the proper working of the installation and safety aspects.
- Creation of a 24/7 coverage of the task with back-ups when needed for the project’s progress.
- Section 24 Stipel Certified IV nominated person (Dutch ‘Installatieverantwoordelijke, IV)
- HBO working and thinking level - Minimum grade MBO Electrical Engineering level 4, by education or experience
- Experience of at least 5 years in construction/installation and maintenance of HV installations including low-voltage maintenance at the level of at least the HS + LS work manager.
- Knowledge of and experience with high-power transformers, protection relays, power switches for both high voltage and low voltage, as used in high voltage distribution stations.
- Knowledge of electrical installations, preferable with NEN-EN-IEC 61936-1, NEN-EN 50522, NEN 1010, NEN 3140, NEN 3840 and "asset management" (ISO 55000).
- You are available for 40 hours/week.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.