Account Manager - Aberdeen
|Job reference nr.:||FR-127191|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are looking for passionate and skilled Recruitment Account Manager to join our North Sea Drilling Team. The Drilling industry is a key part of our local economy in Aberdeen and we are proud to have long term partnerships with our Clients as this is key to everything we do.
The role is perfect for individuals who are excellent communicators, driven, organised, outgoing, passionate, sociable and team players.
Our Account Managers work in partnership with our clients to help them fill their offshore temporary positions. This role is focused on delivery and crew management. We already have strong relationships with our clients, and the requirements to fill, so this is not a Sales Role (No Business Development).
You will be responsible for co-ordinating the mobilisation of the crew, overseeing the compliance behind this process and maintaining our existing relationship with the client.
We are looking for someone that thrives on working closely with their offshore crew and being a true partner to their clients.
As an Account Manager you will be the first point of contact for our existing clients. In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
- Previous experience working in recruitment environment as a Senior Recruiter/ Crew Coordinator (either internal or external)
- Be able to demonstrate experience in co-ordinating crew for offshore crew changes.
- Maintaining strong relationships with our clients and professionals.
- Managing and overseeing internal processes
- Excellent face to face, verbal and written communication skills
- Overseeing compliance for professionals/ clients to ensure the best service is provided.
- An ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
- Experience working in the Drilling or Marine industries preferred but not essential.
You’ll work in an international dynamic environment, where no day is the same.
We give you plenty of space to develop yourself and your career. Feel free to be an entrepreneur, an apprentice and a team player with us, and above all to be yourself. Everyone is welcome at Atlas Professionals
Excellent working conditions with a friendly working atmosphere with, of course, nice colleagues!
We are fortunate to have a fantastic team, great professionals working for us and clients that we have worked with for years. We look to build teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, abilities and ultimately decide employment on the basis of merit. If you're eager to join the Atlas family, learn more about our unique industry and think you have what we're looking for, then we would love to hear from you.