Account Manager - Banbury
|Job reference nr.:||FR-094130|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are the global market leaders for HR and Staffing for the Offshore Energy and Marine industry and has offices in 16 countries - from Russia to Brazil, Norway to Singapore. Our global reach enables us to search worldwide for the most talented professionals to meet the needs of our many clients. We are looking for a passionate skilled Account Manager who ensures that the needs and expectations of our clients and professionals are not only satisfied but exceeded.
Working in the offshore market is highly regulated yet fast paced. The safety of the professionals who work for us is our number one priority therefore the ability to understand complex requirements, manage a large volume of work using a process driven approach to your business will be key. Atlas is an International business so the need to co-ordinate and balance client requirements with compliance and tax related advice you receive from our internal support teams is paramount
In this role you will be given an already managed set of clients for you to be able to manage. The client base is international so there is an opportunity to travel to visit these clients and also to attend any industry exhibitions.
Previous oil and gas, engineering or marine experience or knowledge of the industry would be a massive advantage but not essential.
As an Account Manager you will be the first point of contact for your clients and professionals working on the client projects. In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
- Previous experience working in recruitment environment as an Account Manager or Senior Recruiter
- Be able to demonstrate experience in managing daily operations for your client base
- Show previous account development and services provided to your allocated clients
- Responsible for maintaining gross margin
- Managing and overseeing internal processes
- Excellent face to face, verbal and written communication skills
- Ensuring compliance with insurance, tax and legal legislation. in line with the company code of conduct
- An ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
- Review reports with an analytical eye checking for errors.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer an annual company bonus scheme, company benefits including Private Medical Care, Life Assurance, Critical illness cover, Contributory Pension, 25 days holiday as standard with the ability to increase to 30, Volunteer days and Gym membership contribution.
Should you be interested in the position of null, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Ffion Rossiter, HR Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number FR-094130