Account Manager - Perm Recruitment Bristol
|Job reference nr.:||FR-098404|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals are the global market leaders for Offshore Recruitment and has office in 16 countries, from Australia to Brazil, Norway to Singapore. Our global reach enables us to search worldwide for the most talented professionals to meet the needs of our many clients. We are looking for a passionate skilled Account Manager who ensures that the needs and expectations of our clients and professionals are not only satisfied but exceeded.
This position is working across multiple business lines and will be working on white collar permanent vacancies. Previous experience working on a technical permanent recruitment desk is essential.
As an Account Manager within our Bristol team you will be the first point of contact for your clients and professionals working on the client projects. In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
- Previous experience working in recruitment environment as an Account Manager or Senior Recruiter in a permanent recruitment environment
- Be able to demonstrate experience in managing daily operations for your client base
- Show previous account development and services provided to your allocated clients
- Managing and overseeing internal processes
- Excellent face to face, verbal and written communication skills
- Responsible for maintaining gross margin
- Ensuring compliance with insurance, tax and legal legislation. in line with the company code of conduct
- An ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
- Review reports with an analytical eye checking for errors.
Should you be interested in the position of null, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Ffion Rossiter, HR Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number FR-098404