Account Manager - Bristol
|Job reference nr.:||FR-115177|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are looking for a passionate skilled Account Manager to work on white collar permanent placements in the offshore renewable team.
Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you like to be part of a successful team? Do you have aspirations of progressing your career within an international Company? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
The role for perfect for individuals looking to manage their own work load, are great communicators, self-starter, driven, outgoing, passionate and leaders in their field of expertise.
This position is focused on building and growing the permanent placement desk so experience working on a successful permanent desk is essential. It will involve working with existing clients and mapping new contacts within the current base but also sourcing new potential clients.
We work in an International business environment so the need to co-ordinate and balance client requirements with compliance and tax related advice you receive from our internal support teams is paramount
As an Account Manager you will be the first point of contact for your clients and candidates. In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
- Previous experience working in recruitment environment as an Account Manager or Senior Recruiter
- Proven excellent track record of placing permanent candidates
- A detailed understanding of the recruitment pipeline
- A working knowledge of relevant recruitment legislation
- Able to build meaningful longstanding relationships with clients
- Be able to demonstrate experience in managing daily operations for your client base
- Show previous account development and services provided to your allocated clients
- Managing and overseeing internal processes
- Excellent face to face, verbal and written communication skills
- Ensuring compliance with insurance, tax and legal legislation. in line with the company code of conduct
- An ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
- Preferred experience in technical or engineering recruitment
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.