Account Manager (Senior Recruiter) - Aberdeen
|Job reference nr.:||FR-093870|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Start date:||June 25, 2019|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals are the global market leaders for Offshore Recruitment and has office in 16 countries, from Australia to Brazil, Norway to Singapore. Our global reach enables us to search worldwide for the most talented professionals to meet the needs of our many clients. We are looking for a passionate skilled Senior Recruiter who ensures that the needs and expectations of our clients and professionals are not only satisfied but exceeded.
Working in the offshore market is highly regulated yet fast paced and the safety of the professionals who work for us is our number one priority therefore the ability to understand complex requirements, manage a large volume of work using a process driven approach to your business will be key. This position works in our North Sea team so experience of recruitment/ logistics for offshore roles is essential
This is not a sales role, we have an established network of offshore Clients, and we are looking for someone to work closely with these Clients to fill their positions and ensure that we build upon the already strong relationship that we have with them.
Previous oil and gas, engineering or marine recruitment experience for offshore roles is essential.
As a Senior Recruiter within our Aberdeen team you will be the first point of contact for your clients and professionals working on the client projects. In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
- Previous experience working in recruitment environment as an Account Manager or Senior Recruiter
- Be able to demonstrate experience in managing daily operations for your client base
- Show previous account development and services provided to your allocated clients
- Offshore Logistics experience
- Managing and overseeing internal processes
- Excellent face to face, verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
- Review reports with an analytical eye checking for errors.
Should you be interested in this role, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Ffion Rossiter, HR Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number FR-093870