Account Manager - Vic, Spain
|Job reference nr.:||FR-121143|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are looking for a passionate skilled Account Manager to work on temporary placements in the Offshore Seismic and Environmental team.
The Account Manager role is perfect for individuals who are passionate, driven, good communicators and are good at building strong relationships.
Atlas Professionals is a global leading recruitment company in the oil and gas, marine and renewable industry. We believe that hardly anything in life is more essential to people than finding and keeping meaningful work. Atlas is the nexus, where visionary companies find the professionals they need at the frontier of Energy, Marine and Renewables and where valuable specialists find the opportunities they seek.
We offer our clients a full suite of taxation, administrative, logistics, and legal services – including up-to-date compliance advice. Every day we provide professionals with the most complete and current overview of career opportunities worldwide. Investing in people is important to us; we are transparent, open and straightforward, and do what we promise. With 25 offices in 18 countries, we are the leading global recruitment and HR services company in our industries.
This position will be focused on clients in the seismic and environmental lines. It will involve working with existing clients and mapping new contacts within the current client base but also sourcing new potential clients.
We work in an International business environment so the need to co-ordinate and balance client requirements with compliance and tax related advice you receive from our internal support teams is paramount
As an Account Manager you will be the first point of contact for your clients and professionals working on the client projects. In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
- Previous experience working in recruitment environment as an Account Manager or Senior Recruiter
- Be able to demonstrate experience in managing daily operations for your client base
- Show previous account development and services provided to your allocated clients
- Responsible for maintaining gross margin
- Managing and overseeing internal processes
- Excellent face to face, verbal and written communication skills (in English)
- Ensuring compliance with insurance, tax and legal legislation. in line with the company code of conduct
- An ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.