Administration and Operations Support
|Job reference nr.:||FR-091005|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals is a market leading, international Company which supplies quality personnel into the on- an offshore oil and gas and renewable energy industry. Our clients are the world’s leading companies of these industries. For our Bristol office we’re looking for a administration and operations support to join our team.
Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you like to be part of a successful team? And do you have aspirations of progressing your career within an international Company? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Creating and maintaining Professional records;
- Managing and verifying Professionals certification;
- Entering of incoming and outgoing correspondence within the database;
- Organising mobilisation details to include travel, visa and accommodation and ensure timely communication and confirmation with Professional & Clients;
- Updating the Professional and/or Order planning within the database;
- Organising training, after instruction from Team Leaders / Business Manager, Account Managers or Personnel Coordinators and informing and confirming with the Professional accordingly;
- Completion of requested forms from the Account Managers or Personnel Coordinators;
- Supporting the Business with Compliancy Dashboard maintenance, where applicable;
- Upon assessed competent, executing the 24/7 service as duty officer where specifically agreed.
Your responsibilities will further include:
- Adhering to the Atlas Professionals Quality Management System;
- Adhering to the GDPR guidelines as set by the business;
- Responding to any report of accidents, incidents, complaints, insurance claims, non-conformities and corrective improvements / actions;
- Ensuring compliance with Company Code of Conduct;
- Monitoring dashboards and WIP items to support the team to achieve and exceed company KPI’s as agreed between the Team Leader / Business Manager;
- Providing an efficient and effective service to Colleagues, Clients and Contracted Professionals;
- Responsible for the correct administration of the documentation related to the Client and Contracted Professionals;
- Supporting accurate and timely receipt and approval of all Timesheets, Expenses Bookings & Invoices in accordance with the Client Frame Agreement in line with agreed processes and deadlines and in cooperation with the responsible Account Manager;
- Following up with Professional on outstanding payroll or invoice items in cooperation with the responsible Account Manager; Expediting receipt of Client Purchase Order where specified within the Frame Agreement.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, with at least one or two years of experience working in an administration role. Previous oil and gas, engineering or renewable energy experience or knowledge of the industry would be a massive advantage. You will be fluent in English, both verbal and in written. During the role you will be required to read and understand documents and contracts related to our Professionals. This includes the ability to interface with the Customer, potential Candidates and contracted Professionals. You will be required to work both independently and as part of a team.
Should you be interested in the position of null, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Ffion Rossiter, HR Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number FR-091005