Administrator and Operations Support
|Job reference nr.:||IP-140576|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are looking for passionate and skilled Administrator & Operations Support to join our team in Riga.
The Administrator & Operations Support role is perfect for individuals who are methodical, thorough, logical solutions focussed, team players and enjoy a fast paced varied role.
Who are we?
A Atlas Professionals is a global leading recruitment company in the oil and gas, marine and renewables industry with 25 offices in 18 countries. We are the leading global recruitment company in our industries and believe few things are more essential to people than finding and keeping meaningful work. Atlas is the nexus, where our visionary clients find the professionals they need at the frontier of Energy, Marine and Renewables. Our values are at the heart of everything we do and investing in people is important to us; we are transparent, open and straightforward and we do what we promise.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining administration and personnel files.
- Organizing safety courses as and when required, after instruction from Account Managers or Personnel Coordinators and informing Professional accordingly.
- Registration of the crew planning, including holidays, and ad hoc services.
- Recording and reporting illness.
- Organizing, travel, visa, lodging.
- Taking care of filing of incoming and outgoing correspondence as and when required.
- Safeguarding timely receipt of all timesheets.
- Able to read and understand documents related to working hours, statements and payroll related documents.
- Able to interface with both field personnel and the Operations Manager.
- Organizational skills.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Knowledge of the English language, verbally and in writing.
- Proof of financial and administrative competence, accurate with figures.
What can I expect?
You’ll work in an international dynamic environment, where no two days are the same.
We give you plenty of space to develop yourself and your career. Feel free to be an entrepreneur, an apprentice and a team player with us, and above all to be yourself. Everyone is welcome at Atlas Professionals
Excellent working and employment conditions with a friendly working atmosphere with, of course, nice colleagues!
Think you have what it takes?
We are fortunate to have a fantastic team, great professionals working for us and clients that we have worked with for years. We look to build teams that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, abilities and ultimately decide employment on the basis of merit. If you're eager to join the Atlas family and to learn more about our unique industry and think you have what we're looking for, then we would love to hear from you.