Administrator and Operations Support - Riga, Latvia Office
|Job reference nr.:||IP-123981|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Since the foundation of the company, Atlas Professionals has a strong focus on providing professionals to the marine, oil & gas industry. For our office in Riga we are now looking for an Administrator / Operations Support. It’s a permanent position within an enthusiastic team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining administration and personnel files.
- Organizing safety courses as and when required, after instruction from Account Managers or Personnel Coordinators and informing Professional accordingly.
- Registration of the crew planning, including holidays, and ad hoc services.
- Recording and reporting illness.
- Organizing, travel, visa, lodging.
- Taking care of filing of incoming and outgoing correspondence as and when required.
- Safeguarding timely receipt of all timesheets.
- Able to read and understand documents related to working hours, statements and payroll related documents.
- Able to interface with both field personnel and the Operations Manager.
- Organizational skills.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Knowledge of the English language, verbally and in writing.
- Proof of financial and administrative competence, accurate with figures.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. Please be sure to include your contact details (phone number) and your CV! For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.