Administrator / Operations Support (AOS)
|Job reference nr.:||CL-117665|
|Job category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||May 3, 2021|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Offshore Marine. At the moment we have an opening for the permanent position of Administrator / Operations Support (AOS) to work in Singapore. Interested in this permanent position? Let us know.
- Maintaining administration and personnel files.
- Organising safety courses as and when required, after instruction from Account Managers or Personnel Coordinators and informing Professional accordingly.
- Send through incoming timesheets, expenses to designated timesheets department.
- Safeguarding timely receipt of all timesheets.
- Updation on Profiles
- CV Updates as and when account managers request them
- Reference requests
- Bank verifications·
- Verify medicals / survivals with OPITO or medical centres to confirm validity
- Registering the crew planning, including holidays, and ad hoc services.
- Recording and reporting illness.
- Organizing, travel, visa, lodging.
- Filing incoming and outgoing correspondence as and when required.
- Adhering to the Atlas Professionals Quality Management System.
- Singaporeans & SPRs only to apply only
- Bachelors or Advanced Diploma in relevant subject, or the ability to perform at this level by industry experience.
- Able to read and understand documents related to working hours, statements and payroll related documents.
- Able to interface with both field personnel and the Business Manager.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Knowledge of the English language, verbally and in writing.
- Proof of financial and administrative competence, accurate with figures.
- Believes and complies with the Atlas shared values.
- Having a valid Certificate of Employment Intermediaries (CEI) in Singapore would be an added advantage.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.