Analyst Workday HRIS
|Job reference nr.:||RS-136819|
|Job category:||Operations & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||October 17, 2022|
|Job location:||United States|
Looking for a temporary job as HR Administrator in United States? Atlas Professionals in Houston, United States is always looking for new Operations & Maintenance professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Analyst Workday HRIS.
Job Profile Summary
The HR Functional Support Analyst position is responsible for performing Human Resource and Time Tracking Systems or record contribution and proving support and analysis of various data and process.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots issues, identifies and analyzes processes, information and data.
- Configures system based on HR defined needs and requirements, with a high importance on Time Tracking
- Participates in HR Systems user acceptance testing to ensure successful end results.
- Serves as a point of contact for HR in the area of data and system processes.
- Creates reports and dashboards to deliver HR analytics and ensure data accuracy and data integrity.
- Performs routine tasks for project or department and works on project-based assignments and tasks.
- Creates and delivers HR System process training to End Users.
- Minimum Required: Some college
- Preferred Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Required: 2-3 years of Workday HCM
- Preferred Level: 3+ years of Workday HCM , Workday Time Tracking, Workday Expenses, Workday Payroll
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment background check
This role will be in the Houston, TX area. No remote opportunity at this time
Must be US Citizen or Permanent resident
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.