Assistant Crane Operator
|Job reference nr.:||EM-137665|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||August 10, 2022|
|Job duration:||8 days|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals are currently recruiting for an Assistant Crane Operator for a north sea jack-up from 10th to 17th August offshore Aberdeen.
· Responsible for personal safety and the safety of co-workers, under the direction of the Crane Operator.
· Inspecting and training personnel to inspect rig safety apparatus and equipment for meeting company and industry regulations.
· Assuring that all lifts are within load limits of equipment and are correctly rigged.
· Assisting in organising, planning, and monitoring the work of Roustabout personnel.
· Performing tasks assigned by the Crane Operator during rig moving procedures.
· Assisting in inspection on slings, cables, straps and the crane structure prior to lifting operations, performing preventive maintenance as required to ensure safe and continual service of the crane.
· Also responsible for operating crane equipment to hoist materials and equipment onto the rig, from and onto ocean vessels and supervising the cleaning and painting of the rig in the absence of the Crane Operator.
Candidates are required to have previous offshore experience and hold the following certificates: Crane Op stage 2/3, FOET/BOSIET, CA-EBS, MIST, OGUK Medical and Shoulder Measurements.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.