Assistant Crane Operator (EUR)
|Job reference nr.:||TK-109125|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Platforms & Jack Ups, Decommissioning|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 1, 2021|
|Schedule:||3 Weeks On / 3 Weeks Off|
Are you ready for another challenge and you can’t wait to go offshore again? Are you an active person willing to get your hands on hard work? Do you live in the Netherlands or within driving distance? Let us know about you!
As a Crane Operator Assistant your tasks will be:
- execute crane operations when required
- when no work with the cranes is carried out – perform general deck work as directed by the Deck Supervisor.
- Perform simple maintenance work - such as painting and cleaning and assisting in reparation works - detect, recognize, and respond to dangerous conditions or situations.
- Assisting during landing and refueling of helicopters.
- Performing of other duties may be required.
Our client is a specialist in decommissioning and engineering support in well abandonment, offshore preparation and removal.
- Offshore Medical
- BOSIET (Nogepa)
- VCA (VOL)
- HDA /HERTM
- Member Fire Fighting and Rescue Team Offshore
- Сoxwain Lifeboat or STCW Proficiency Survival Craft other than Fast Rescue Boat (A-VI/2)
- Emergency Response Team Leader or Member/ Leader Fire Fighting and Rescue team offshore
- Crane Operator Stage 3 or equivalent
- Offshore Crane Operator
Should you be interested in position Assistant Crane Operator, please send your application via the “apply” button. For more information please contact Tatiana Karazhakova, personnel coordinator in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands using the stating reference number TK- 109125