Assistant Management Accountant
|Job reference nr.:||FR-095871|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals is a market leading, international Company which supplies quality personnel into the on and offshore oil and gas and renewable energy industry. Our clients are the world’s leading companies of these industries. For our Aberdeen office we’re looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join our team.
The Assistant Management Accountant is responsible for:
- To produce timely and reliable management information reports on a monthly basis.
- To investigate variances against budgets and provide analysis of differences.
- To perform month end for Accounts Payable, VAT, Fixed Assets and general ledger in the finance system.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- To prepare periodical tax returns (VAT, PAYE, NI, and Foreign Taxes).
- Cash flow control, including payment scheduling.
- Credit control.
- Sales - invoices & credit notes as per contracts & purchase orders, credit control & payments.
- Banking - management of all payments & receipts, tracking of charges & interest, interaccount transfers & reconciliations, credit card payments & reconciliations.
- Adherence to the Atlas Professionals Quality Management System.
- Part qualified accountant, ACCA, AAT level 3 or above.
- Excellent computer literacy, especially MS Office (Excel).
- Knowledge of local taxes such as PAYE, VAT and CIT.
- Sound understanding and experience of the day to day running of a general ledger.
- Disciplined, organized and high attention to detail.
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal & written.
- Self starter, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Believes and complies with the company shared values.
Should you be interested in the position of null, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Ffion Rossiter, HR Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number FR-095871