Business Analyst ICT
|Job reference nr.:||AL-099881|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
We are looking for a Business Analyst with a positive attitude and strong analytical skills to join our international SCRUM team.
Atlas Professionals is a fast-growing recruitment organization with offices all around the globe, operating in the energy and marine industries. One of the pillars founding this growth strategy is our ict landscape, where Atlas4Sales and Workday are the technological backbone of our organization. Atlas4Sales is built on the Salesforce platform and its scope includes, but is not limited to, CRM, HR, a CV search engine, client portals, administrative processes (generating payslips, contracts, invoices) and integrations to our website and WorkDay.
To enrich our processes and systems we are looking for a Business Analyst to strengthen our team. Depending on your skills and experience, your responsibilities will be:
- Identifying areas for improved efficiency and ways to grow the business, through the use of information technology and the streamlining of business processes together with the Product Owner.
- Analyze business initiatives as well as problem areas to identify process changes that help meet business objectives, in close collaboration with stakeholders across the organization.
- Design and document processes and their system support.
- Liaise between stakeholders and the software development team.
- Discuss business requirements with our developers and help to translate them into (technical) solutions.
- Work with individuals inside (Atlas Staff) and outside (clients, suppliers) the organisation to structure data and configure systems in order to implement our solutions and share best practices.
- Be an enthusiastic and pro-active member of the SCRUM team
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Business Administration or Management Science, or the ability to perform at this level by experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a business environment, either in an operational role or as a consultant.
- Understanding of procedural, administrative and legal requirements.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experienced in the use of process modelling techniques.
- Fluent in Dutch and English , both verbally and in writing.
- A deep understanding of the cross functional dynamics of an international organization.
- Open minded, sociable and easily connects with individuals from different cultures and backgrounds at all levels inside and outside the organization.
Should you be interested in the position of Business Analyst ICT, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact André Lindner, Agile Coach / Scrum Master in Hoofddorp, Netherlands stating reference number AL-099881