Business Support Administrator - Bristol
|Job reference nr.:||FR-127189|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
Atlas Professionals are looking for an entry level Administrator to join our support team for a 12 month project within our Business Support team.
The BSA role is perfect for individuals who are excellent communicators, driven, organised, detailed and team players.
This role can be undertaken in conjunction with a Level 2 or 3 Business Administration apprenticeship qualification should the successful candidate be interested to persue this qualification
Our Business Support Administrators develop a partnership with internal stakeholders to provide support to multiple offices globally and undertake various administration tasks.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask and has a logical thorough approach to their workload. We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast paced environment and is able to solve problems and be proactive to provide practical solutions when faced with changing circumstances.
As a BSA you will be executing global administrative support tasks in line with our External Atlas Competence Programme (ACP). In addition to this you will be required to have the following experience and skill sets
· Verifying certificates and documents.
· Creating and updating of Atlas branded CV’s.
· Executing reference checks and updating our internal CRM system with relevant data, highlighting any issues to relevant stakeholders.
· Managing own workload by maintaining tasks in our internal CRM.
· Uploading and managing data into third party portals.
· Executing ACP tasks in A4S and competence tasks.
· Performing ACP Internal Verifier tasks.
· Inviting and monitoring progress of professionals in ACP
You’ll work in an international dynamic environment, where no day is the same.
We give you plenty of space to develop yourself and your career. Feel free to be an entrepreneur, an apprentice and a team player with us, and above all to be yourself. Everyone is welcome at Atlas Professionals
Excellent working conditions with a friendly working atmosphere with, of course, nice colleagues!