|Job reference nr.:||AO-116038|
|Job category:||Merchant Shipping, Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||October 10, 2021|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||8 Weeks On / 8 Weeks Off|
Our client is looking for a Cargo Operator.
1. Prepare to Start Cargo Operations.
2. Monitor and Maintain Marine Operations
3. Prepare and shutdown Marine Operations
4. Isolate Maintain and Reinstate Pumproom and Cargo Systems
5. Monitor And Maintain Pollution Control Measures.
6. Carry Out Emergency Response Role
7. Provide any additional duties as required by the OIM/Unit Spt. and /or HOD to maintain safe and efficient
running of the Unit.
3 years experience as Pumpman on oil tankers (VLCC experience preferred)
STCW Reg AII/4 certification.
Understanding of Permit to Work systems; Mechanical Isolation Standards, Risk Assessment and COSHH
Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.