|Job reference nr.:||AO-116034|
|Job category:||Merchant Shipping, Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||April 1, 2021|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||8 Weeks On / 8 Weeks Off|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Cargo Supervisor for FPSO in Brazil. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
1. Prepare to Start and Start Cargo Operations.
2. Monitor and Maintain Marine Operations
3. Prepare and shutdown Marine Operations
4. Contribute to Tank Entry, Inspection and Maintenance Activities
5. Manage and Supervise Effectively
6. Contribute To Control Of Critical Situations And Respond To Emergencies
7. Monitor And Maintain Pollution Control Measures
8. Carry Out Emergency Response Role
9. Provide any additional duties as required by the OIM/Unit Spt and /or HOD to maintain safe and smooth
running of the Unit.
Minimum qualifications as per STCW Reg. AII/2 Chief Officer Unlimited
3 years VLCC experience as OOW ( Officer on Watch) - Chief Officer experience desirable.
Previous FPSO experience would be an advantage.
Medically fit to offshore International standards such as ENG1 or equivalent.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.