|Job reference nr.:||JY-111243|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||November 1, 2020|
We are looking for a candidate to fulfill the position of Operator Central Control Room Location Den Helder, onshore in shift teams.
Safeguarding the platforms and offshore personnel using a range of systems (e.g. DCS, AIS). Monitoring, supervising and guiding gas production (on a trans-Asset basis) from the central control room (CCR). Daily production can be adjusted within the set margins; this adjustment needs to be delivered through steering of the production and transport processes. The CCR is also the base from which guidance is issued to the processes of error analysis and error resolution, using the operators and technicians. The nomination agreements that are made are also managed and analysed. Based on these contract management tasks, the CCR operators adjust the various platforms and satellites. The CCR operator reports into the CCR Manager.
What do you need to do?
- Complying with, and (reactively) supervising compliance with, the applicable legislation and regulations regarding health and safety, the environment, the mining act and the procedures and regulations in the operations manual;
- To achieve the nomination agreements made, and check and adjust daily production from the CCR, such that the desired volumes and specifications are met;
- Safeguarding the platforms using a range of systems (e.g. DCS, AIS) for safety;
- Remaining alert to, and safeguarding, security from the jobholder's central vantage point, and overseeing the production process;
- Checking and adjusting gas production from the CCR;
- Making specific production planning in order to deliver the desired volumes and specifications in congruence with contractual agreements (including on nominations), always under the direction of the dispatch staff;
- Flagging up to dispatch staff and OIM any production figures that will (or not) be met, and reaching agreement on the matter;
- Guiding, checking and adjusting the process using instrument panels for measurement and adjustment, at times in communicating with the operators on the satellites and platforms;
- Ensuring an uninterrupted production process on the satellite (separation, drying, compression) in accordance with the applicable specifications in the remote or unmanned context;
- Flagging up problems and reaching agreement regarding solutions;
- Analysing, or having causes analysed and documenting what measures are to be taken; escalating more complex situation to offshore management;
- Giving guidance to operators offshore and onshore colleague operators;
- Writing periodic reports containing desired information and explanations provided;
- Reporting on and explaining any anomalies;
- Offshore travels must be expected.
What do you have?
- MBO plus post-secondary vocational education in technical direction;
- At least 5-7 years’ experience as production operator on offshore production installations both main complexes and satellite platforms.
- Requires deep knowledge of the specialist area, the E&P business and Oil & Gas industry.
- Sound knowledge and experience as production operator on oil producing installation Q13-A is a plus.
- You are in possession of a Vapro B (big plus).
Should you be interested in this position of CCR Operator, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.