|Job reference nr.:||JS-104041|
|Job category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||March 1, 2020|
|Schedule:||5 Weeks On / 5 Weeks Off|
|Job location:||International Waters|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Chief Cook with one of the clients of the office in Urk, Netherlands. It’s a temporary position in International Waters. Do you have the necessary experience?
As Chief Cook you are responsible for providing the daily meals efficiently and hygienically on board one of our ships, working in conformity with HACCP regulations. You must ensure a safe working environment in the kitchen, the mess room and the storage spaces. You are responsible for providing varied menus and making sure that the right food is on board. You also allocate tasks and activities within the kitchen team and are responsible for day-to-day team management and administrative tasks related to the galley. The Chief Cook reports to the facility manager and shares responsibility for making sure that the kitchen functions optimally.
What we offer:
- An informal working atmosphere in an international environment;
- Excellent secondary labor conditions, such as a variable bonus scheme, a pension scheme and various insurances;
- Ample opportunities for personal development;
- Opportunities to develop your own initiatives and to work independently within a team of dedicated colleagues;
- 5 weeks on/5 weeks off schedule. This may fluctuate due to the nature of our work.
- You have completed lower or mid-level vocational education or the equivalent;
- You have at least 5 years' experience, preferably as a cook in the offshore sector;
- You have knowledge of and experience with HACCP regulations;
- You have experience preparing meals for 150+ Persons;
- You have an excellent command of English, both spoken and written.
Should you be interested in the position of Chief Cook, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Jaap Scheffer, Account Manager in Urk, The Netherlands.