|Job reference nr.:||MW-083851|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||March 1, 2019|
|Job duration:||4 months|
|Schedule:||4 Weeks On / 4 Weeks Off|
We are currently taking expressions of interest from Chief Engineering Officers with DP2 or DP3 semi-submersible experience
To be considered for this position, you will have the below minimum qualifications & experience:
- Engineer Class 1 (III/2) Certificate of Competency
- Extensive experience (3+ years desirable), on DP2 or DP3 semisubmersible drilling facilities.
- DP Maintenance K-POS preferable
- Robust knowledge ballast control systems.
- Capability and demonstrated previous experience in establishing, coordinating and overseeing efficient and effective engine department.
- Good communication and computer skills
- Ability to be ‘hands on’ when required with skills including welding and fabrication skills.
- Current valid OPITO approved BOSIET & CA-EBS
- Advanced Fire Fighting (STCW A-V1/3)
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue certificate
- Maritime Security Identification Card (MSIC)
- Current Passport
- Must have current AMSA medical clearance
- Must have Work Rights in Australia
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume and cover letter. Please note a minimum of two (2) successful work related reference checks are required from positions in the last five (5) years are required for this role
Incomplete online applications may lead to a delay in your application being processed. To avoid this please ensure that you upload a full application.
Should you be interested in the position of Chief Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Atlas Professionals team in West Perth, Australia stating reference number MW-083851