CM Site Representative
|Job reference nr.:||FH-113002|
|Job category:||Management & QC|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 1, 2021|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
Are you an experienced Client Representative looking for a new challenge in Netherlands? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom for the position of CM Site Representative.
As the CM Site Representative, you will ensure that offshore work by Construction Management contractors is executed on time and within budgetary and quality constraints. You will supervise their daily offshore operations and assess the required method statements & risk assessments. This means you will be going offshore on a daily basis on our CTV with CM contractors. This function is foreseen to be 40h/week but could be filled in on a 14-day on / 14-day off rotation with a back-to-back colleague.
Timeframe: In 2021 our client is looking for support for a minimum of 80 days (depending on scope finalisation and progress) from 1st of July onwards. After that we are looking for support from March 2022 until June 2023.
• Supervise offshore work of CM contractors (coating & mechanical, electrical repair, crane inspections, foundation maintenance, etc)
• Use in-depth knowledge of the project to make operational decisions offshore
• Conduct HSE walkdowns on and offshore
• Report to Construction Engineer(s)
• Be familiar with and review Method Statements (MS) and Risk Assessments (RA) from Vattenfall and contractors
• Make sure tools and equipment are fit for purpose and available
• Check and sign contractors’ Daily Progress Reports (DPR)
• Responsible for day-to-day HSE performance of the contractors, lead by example
• Intervene & escalate when good practice and/or quality & safety standards are violated
• Assist offshore commissioning team where required
• Use practical experience to improve operational procedures
• Formal technical degree (machining, technical, maritime officer) or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
• Working experience in offshore wind / oil & gas operations or installation, e.g. as project/field engineer, client representative, works supervisor
• Proven experience in supervising offshore work
• Confident & experienced in the daily process of CTV operations & WTG access
• Full GWO training certification
• Proficient in English
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely
• Maintain high standard of reporting using various digital tools
• Eager & driven
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.