Commercial Contract Manager
|Job reference nr.:||TS-109389|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||August 10, 2020|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Commercial Contract Manager with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in Germany. Do you have the necessary experience?
- Reports to the Package Manager
- Provides specialist support and commercial input to the package(s).
- Responsible for regular review of results and forecasts in conjunction with the Commercial Project Manager, monitoring contract spend, future commitments, potential risks and one-off analyses.
- Manages and follows up of contractor payment schedules
- Processes applications for payment requests.
- Manages pricing and commercial implications associated with new contracts.
- Give legal and contractual advice to package manager and liaise with legal department and VF Claims managers when needed.
- Works with procurement on package relevant purchases, through defining commercial contract requirements. Takes part in negotiations and is responsible for contract approval (prepares and is responsible for Contract Approval Form).
- Ensures all contractual obligations are met by both the client and the contractor.
- Ensures sufficient project records are kept to support project commercial, contract and claim management within its scope/package.
Leads claim management for the package. Advises package with regards to variations, claims and notices from contractors.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.