Commissioning Manager - Offshore Wind
|Job reference nr.:||MM-087767|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||April 1, 2019|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||5 Days a week|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
You would be working for the market leader and largest energy group in Europe. A company that develops, constructs & operates offshore wind farms and they will continue to do so for the foreseeable future with projects lined up for many years to come, with Atlas Professionals being a preferred recruitment partner.
- To ensure on time commissioning of the offshore substation ready for handover to operation.
- Establish and manage the offshore commissioning organisation within the full electrical scope.
- Manage the overall commissioning planning within the agreed construction schedule.
- Coordinate commissioning activities with main suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Coordinate project commissioning activities.
- Secure quality of commissioning works and documentation.
- Report commissioning progress/participate in commissioning meetings.
- Ensure that quality is within the agreed standard during construction.
- Ensure all commissioning is completed in due time and to agreed standard.
- Manage supervision team.
- Extensive knowledge of Orsted substations both on and offshore
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of electrical systems on Orsted substations
- Proactive and result oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Five years of relevant project experience required
- Good management and coordination skills.
- Commissioning experience within the field of MV/HV equipment, SCADA, low voltage and utility installations and components.
- Experience with offshore substation.
Should you be interested in the position of Commissioning Manager - Offshore Wind, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Maria Mora, Personal Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number MM-087767