Compensation & Benefits Specialist
|Job reference nr.:||JP-093092|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||September 1, 2019|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Our client has an exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join their team in Aberdeen.
The Compensation and Benefits Specialist will be responsible for the implementation, administration, communication, governance and oversight of all compensation programs and processes for the Company, in support of strategic business objectives.
· Implement the organization's Compensation strategy in consultation with Management.
· Work on Salary Structure, Salary Budget proposal in line with business requirement and Global compensation guidelines.
· Participate in annual remuneration surveys while aligning with the globally agreed terms of the contract with survey vendors.
· Support the countries with their country specific survey participation and obtain the results via published reports.
· Perform forecasting and modelling as needed; stay abreast of compliance requirements; assist with formulation of recommendations to administer programs in a compliant manner.
· Support recruiters, providing market total compensation analysis and recommendations; consult to recommend consistency in the compensation program.
· Lead the preparation of employee compensation communications and guidelines and policies for the implementation of the compensation programs.
· Perform benchmarking, development of program concept design and analysis, summary preparation for program approvals, program delivery and assessment, and conduct on-going program administration.
· Support specific country activities related to Employee Benefits, e.g. medical insurance, workmen's compensation, EOSB (End of Service Benefits) etc.
· Responsible for the administration of all employee benefits.
· Support the renewal process of all employee benefits.
· Focal Point for administration and monitoring of any Company Pension schemes.
· Responsible for ensuring that all employee benefit details are maintained with the HR1S.
· Provide Marketing with personnel manning costs in support of Tenders.
· Liaise with Finance in respect of PIT of employees.
· Responsible for the issuance of Tax Letters to eligible overseas employees.
· Assist management in ensuring the correct data is held within the electronic Stock Option Database.
· Assist management during the Annual Bonus Process.
The successful candidates will hold relevant experience in a Compensation and Benefits role, preferably in an international matrix organization. Experience in position evaluation, base pay administration, bonus plan design, stock options and benefits administration. Experience with local, regional and global laws and regulations in the field of Compensation and Benefits. Work experience abroad or international business/project experience an advantage. HRIS experience - Workday is a plus.
To apply for the position of Compensation & Benefits Specialist, please click the apply button. For more information, please contact Diane Hewitt, Account Manager, stating reference number JP-093092