|Job reference nr.:||IP-130851|
|Job category:||Atlas Staff Position|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Specialist to join our business. This is a new role within the TLI Team (Tax, Legal and Insurance). You will provide support and advice related to compliance matters in the Netherlands. The role will be based at our Hoofddorp office, but will include occasional visits to our other offices in the Netherlands.
If you are passionate about providing the highest standard of service in a commercial environment, we welcome you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We offer a fast paced professional, international environment, a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for progression and development.
As the Atlas Compliance Specialist, you will mainly be supporting our Dutch offices with various compliance items, such as onboarding and offboarding of our professionals, determining pay equivalence set ups, assisting with audits and other related topics.
As part of this function you will be required to:
- Understand the specific needs of manpower agencies in the Netherlands;
- Develop, advise and assist with implementing new legislation within our business, and make it part of the business processes;
- Contribute to and jointly lead the set-up and maintenance of standards for the Dutch pay equivalence in accordance with the NBBU CBA.
- Assist the commercial teams with mobile workforce compliance.
- Work alongside peers in the TLI department, and become a business partner to clients in the Netherlands
- Handle correspondence with various official bodies (Dutch Tax Department, Social security Office, NBBU, IND etc.)
This role would suit a self-starter with strong influencing and negotiation skills, keen to develop new technical skills within a legal environment and to develop and progress their career in the manpower legislation field.
We are looking for a candidate with :
- At least 4 years of working experience, preferably related to hire out of labor.
- Knowledge of Dutch labor law, interested in cross border worker’s compliance
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Good diplomacy skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands on attitude
- Strong team player, however with the ability to work independently, someone is pro-active and service-oriented
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.