|Job reference nr.:||CL-097766|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||October 1, 2019|
Looking for a temporary job as Project Manager in Taiwan? Atlas Professionals in Singapore is always looking for new Offshore Wind professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Construction Manager.
- Achieve projects objectives in the construction area and manage the resources in the construction team.
- Manage and supervise the construction of the project from start to finish, including transportation, installation and commissioning, ensuring they are delivered safely, on schedule and within budget.
- Ensure that the highest quality of work is performed within the project lifecycle and that the construction and decommissioning process comply with consenting requirements and environmental mitigation.
- Engage with marine regulatory bodies to ensure success of the project.Act as the technical lead and develop the construction project strategies, and help negotiate the contracts and variations with supply chain together with commercial and legal departments.
- Report to the Project Director and the projects board (upon request), including the interplay between financing requirements, technical solutions and supplier agreements.
- Supervise and approve overall construction program and any delay mitigation plans.
- Maintain an effective and systematic control of project and comply with projects reporting standards on budget, planning, KPIs, etc.
- Provide ongoing and continuous offshore works leadership and technical support and liaise with other areas of technical department and other departments (Consenting & Environment, Stakeholders, commercial, H&S, Project Control, etc.) as necessary across the project lifecycle to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Accountable for ensuring that technical matters are in accordance with legislation, ethics, industry standards, tender technical requirements, regulatory aspects and project policies.
- Ensure that lessons learned are properly documented throughout the life of the project and included within the close-out.
- HSEQ Act in the principle engineering role as per regulations.
- Promote and work within the Project Management, Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental Procedures and actively manage the safety and personnel welfare throughout the term of the project.
- More than 10 years, with at least 8 years experience in leading the design, procurement, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and energisation phases of offshore renewable energy power plants.
- Relevant experience within the marine construction sector and proven experience of working on generation systems requiring to adhere to GB Grid Code compliance is essential.
- Experience of working within CDM projects and an excellent understanding of the latest UK Health and Safety legislation and associated guidance as these relate to the design and operation of Marine Coordination, Permit to Work and Electrical Safe Systems of Work.
- A working knowledge of the latest legislation and guidance of the management of health and safety is also required.
- Direct experience of H&S audits, design risk assessment and method statement production and reviews will be essential.
- Electrical and civil engineering applied to offshore construction and commissioning.
- Strong commercial and contractual skills.
- Proven record for delivering end to end project safely.
- Strong leadership skills, open communicator with the ability to build and manage a multi-disciplined team.
- Ability to manage large scale contractors and suppliers.
- Proven history in project deliverable.
- Being Bilingual in English & Mandarin is an added advantage.
Should you be interested in the position of Construction Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Account Manager in Singapore stating reference number CL-097766