Construction Shop Drawing Draftsman
|Job reference nr.:||EL-116976|
|Job category:||Management & QC, Marine Environmental|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||May 1, 2021|
Our client is looking for a Construction Shop Drawing Draftsman. The job is based in Singapore. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our team in Singapore.
- Complete shop drawings in a timely, efficient manner.
- Experience in construction including Soil Improvement Works.
- Have knowledge of a wide variety of building materials and construction methods.
- Engage in all other drafting projects as requested by the Construction Manager.
- Must be able to read construction blueprints and construction documents.
- Possess at least diploma in design, civil engineering or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 4 years of experience working as a draftsman.
- Experience using CAD, and other proprietary software.
- Singaporean/Singapore PR is preferred due to COVID travel restriction
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.