|Job reference nr.:||AS-107180|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls, Operations & Maintenance, Renewables|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 1, 2020|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
Are you looking for the next frontier in Renewables? We are recruiting for the position of Construction Manager right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
Taiwan (Greater Changhua OWF)
We are searching for 1 consultant who will be working as a Construction Supervisor - Onshore Substation, for the Greater Changhua offshore wind farm.
• Comply with guidelines, all standards, procedures and requirements, as well as local site requirements
• Support the CM and HSE with monitoring supervision of Safety, Health & Welfare on site (responsibility level as for all project participants, and not as for the project HSE Mgr.)
• Assist and contribute to the identification of specific deliverables as required in the project documentation.
• Monitoring, Inspecting and reporting of Progress of (Contractor and their Sub-Contractors) constructions according to Program & reporting to CM
• Review of all documents at site/construction/Installation and manufacturing level to ensure that the most current approved revisions are being managed and controlled.
• Reporting on & ensuring administration of all quality control & inspection activities
• Liaise and report to affected Project Managers on all aspects of quality matters as required.
• Monitoring and recording of the Quality of the works according to Employers/Designer Requirements, Quality Plan incl. latest forwarded technical specifications and standards incl. check of equipment, reports and traceability & providing input to the review of method statements etc.;
Inspect, witness and verify dim. checks and tests of structures & foundations
• Review of Design, Construction and workshop drawings, Final Documentation and As-Built, life time records as required.
• Support CM in arranging, witnessing and/or participating in all meetings, FAIs, inspections, FATs, SATs etc. as required.
• Support in coordination, logistics, installation and inspection of Employer/Contractor & supplier equipment deliveries to be incorporated into the permanent works and storage
• Final acceptance inspections for handover of the whole works or part thereof Complete documentation and input to Field Observation Reports (ongoing snag list)
• Assist the CM and Technical Quality Engineer in preparation and/or maintenance of quality plans, Quality Activity Schedules/check sheets and construction quality activities and ensuring all aspects of the project quality doc. is up to date & in line with requirements
• Compile, record and provide accurate records of daily work activities (DPR) and inspections to CM.
• Review/input and verification of the as-built documentation including review of traceability of records.
• Provide practical input to and follow up on implementation of construction relevant communication Technical Queries (TQ), RFI (Request for Information), Communication Forms (CF), NCR, Snagging and variations to the Contract (VO/VOR) etc. as may be required to expedite the project.
• Contribute actively and continually to evaluation of the project and capture lessons learned and value engineering throughout the project.
Duration of Service
01 July 2020 to 31 August 2021.
Main Work Location
Taiwan / Taichung / CHW01+02 Onshore Substation
Qualification of Candidate
• BSc or Technician within civil engineering/civil works
• Recommended 3-5 years of relevant work experience within onshore construction works and quality disciplines.
• Technically strong, adaptable, works well in teams, strong communication abilities, good English skills both writing and verbal.
• Local consultants are preferred.
• Mandarin level 4-5
• English minimum level 3
Should you be interested in the position of Construction Supervisor, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Ayleen Sadvakassova, Account Manager, Renewables APAC in Singapore, Singapore stating reference number null