|Job reference nr.:||RK-091488|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 1, 2019|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Construction Supervisor. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- Comply with company guidelines, all standards, procedures and requirements, as well as local site requirements
- Support the CM and HSE with monitoring supervision of Safety, Health & Welfare on site (responsibility level as for all project participants, and not as for the project HSE Mgr.)
- Assist and contribute to the identification of specific deliverables as required in the project documentation.
- Monitoring, Inspecting and reporting of Progress of (Contractor and their Sub-Contractors) constructions according to Program & reporting to CM
- Review of all documents at site/construction/Installation and manufacturing level to ensure that the most current approved revisions are being managed and controlled.
- Reporting on & ensuring administration of all quality control & inspection activities
- BSc or Technician within civil engineering/civil works
- Previous relevant work experience within onshore construction works and quality disciplines.
- Technically strong, adaptable, works well in teams, strong communication abilities, good English skills both writing and verbal.
- Mandarin level 4-5
- English minimum level 3
Should you be interested in the position of Construction Supervisor, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rosie Kells, Account Manager - Management & QC in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-091488