|Job reference nr.:||AT-133506|
|Job category:||Dredging, Renewables|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||May 31, 2022|
|Job duration:||5 months|
Our Client Company has been focusing on specific offshore services for the oil, gas and renewable energy market for many years. These services can be divided as follows: intervention works at the sea bottom, rock installation and ballasting, installation of offshore wind parks, subsea cables and umbilical. Based in Taiwan, we are looking for a contract engineer or quantity surveyor or engineer with interest in claim management or business administrator.
What will be offered if you get this job:
- A caring culture: Client's FIT-programme will allow them to monitor your well-being. The programme is centred around exercise, food and a healthy work-life balance.
- The opportunity to make a difference together with your colleagues and to distinguish yourself through your creativity, innovation and durability.
- By assembling multidisciplinary teams tailor-made for each project, Client aim at always having the right person in the right place.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Work in close cooperation with the lead Contract Manager: provide advice where possible and assistance where required
- Primary purpose: getting familiarized with the ins and outs of a complex main contract;
- preparing, reviewing and assisting in administering or administering claims and scope variations during the various stages of the construction process of an EPC project (including operational and maintenance phase), towards both employer and local and overseas subcontractors
- Substantiation and cost calculation for claims and variations in relation with main contract and subcontracts
- Gathering of support information for claims and variations in relation with said contracts
- Registering claims and variations in relation with said contracts
- Advise on local regulations and project permits
- Assist in preparation of contracts and follow up of insurances
- Follow up of correspondence and writing of letters to subcontractors
- Attending meetings
This is for you if...
- You are a master in Law with a specialisation in contract law (or general commercial or construction law), quantity surveying, engineering in Taiwan. You are able to analyse and understand commercial conditions in all contracts. You are eager to understand and to learn claim management. You are able to absorb process and apply new information and knowledge. Preferably you have worked before on large construction projects or in renewables in a similar function.
- The Computer literate: working with Word and Excel primarily, Powerpoint secondary.
- You can communicate fluently in both English and Mandarin.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.
Please send your updated English resume to email@example.com