Control Room Operator
|Job reference nr.:||KT-086227|
|Discipline Category:||Production & Maintenance|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||April 1, 2019|
For one of our clients we are looking for a Control Room Operator in Harlingen. You will fulfill the operator duties from the control room and monitor gas production locations and (un)manned treatment centers in a safe, healthy and responsible matter. You will conduct duties on individual basis and also be guiding the contractors and subcontractors are present in the treatment center.
- Be a visible and engaged HSE example for colleague workers, contractors and subcontractors.
- Attend HSE worksite meetings.
- Act as company's ears and eyes on gas production locations.
- Report observed risks and incidents and events as per company procedures.
- Conduct regular HSE site visits.
- Participate in ERP exercises as On site commander.
- Provide inductions and HSE guidance to contractors working on company premises.
- Conduct the role of Operational Responsible Person for i.e. Work permits.
- Conduct the role of Radiation Protection Supervisor (if applicable).
- Understand compliance requirements from regulatory/ permitting and company policy perspective.
- Actively participate in company Competency Development Management System.
- Responsible to conduct the operation duties within the ‘Time at Work’ policy envelope.
- Understand and underwrite the company operating policies and procedures in place.
- Understand the necessary policies and procedures to conduct their job.
- Conduct First Degree Maintenance (FDM) if so required.
- Responsible to feed the Computerized Maintenance Management System (Eam/ Infor) with work request (notifications) for observed malfunctions/ break downs.
- Responsible for production vehicle, tools and equipment.
- Operate HTC, the remote locations (by DCS) and (un)manned Treatment Center(by DCS) within its operating envelope, within the work alone policy.
- Operate and test run all Emergency and backup systems HTC within the work alone policy.
- Start-up and Shutdown all production locations and (un)manned TC’s within its operating envelope by using DCS.
- Report operations related highlights to the operations group by using the electronic logbook (PDW).
- Record and report operating parameters.
- Conduct operations duties in fix work schedule in the Control Room schedule.
- Monitor and manage daily and hourly production rates as per provided guidelines.
- Report production interruptions to the related organizations.
- Report daily production metrics including production interruptions internally.
- Record and report production related matters such as but not limited to production flow, condensate production, water production, water trucking, water injection volumes, etc.
- 3-5 years experience as control room operator in oil and gas industry.
- Dutch MBO level 2 or similar study.
- CMDS Levels 1-2 (General + area specific).
- ORP training.
- NOGEPA offshore certificates.
- ERP (OSC)training.
Should you be interested in the position of Control Room Operator, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Jin Yoo, Personnel Coordinator in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number KT-086227