|Job reference nr.:||JP-094488|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||September 1, 2019|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Drilling & Well Services . At the moment we have an opening for the permanent position of Cost Controller to work in Westhill, Aberdeen United Kingdom. Interested in this permanent position? Let us know.
The Cost Controller will be responsible for various financial tasks and analysis in relation to Profit centers and Legal entities. Apply the principles of accounting to prepare and analyze financial information for the assigned drilling rigs. Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and related internal controls.
- Understand company vision and apply the values in all business activities.
- Review of monthly Profit & Loss statement and account analysis for assigned rig profit centres and balance sheet reconciliations for Legal entities.
- Preparation of monthly Profit & Loss statement and account analysis for assigned rig profit centres.
- Review monthly financial results with assigned rig teams and provide variance memos/schedules.
- Ensure that assigned day-to-day operations are carried out in accordance with established policies, objectives and budget.
- Heavy participation in the budgeting/roll-on forecast processes.
- Review assigned area related vendor invoices for appropriate documentation and account coding.
- Review and classification of special items, authorisation for financial expenditures (AFEs).
- Interact and liaise with a variety of departments (Contracts, supply chain, HR, Technical) within the organization as well as multiple levels of management.
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy.
- Determine priorities in the preparation of multiple projects on a timely basis.
- Participate in any other assigned duties, responsibilities and special projects as directed by immediate superior or determined on own initiative.
- Minimum 4-year college degree/Diploma (Accounting and/or finance degree required), CA /ACCA /CPA /CIMA /CMA qualifications preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of financial experience. Prefer experience with offshore drilling related environment.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills
- Candidate must pass a drug screen and background check
Should you be interested in the position of Cost Controller, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Jacelyn Palacio, Account Manager stating reference number JP-094488