Cost Controller/ Cost Analyst
|Job reference nr.:||MM-107894|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||November 27, 2020|
|Job location:||United States|
Are you looking for the next frontier? We are recruiting for the position of Cost Controller right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Houston, United States to review.
- Participate in the settlement of disputes and variation with vendors and suppliers
- Attend any related audit queries arising from PSC Audit, internal audit, joint venture audits and internal audits
- Work closely with Performance Management Team to ensure the integrity of AP and WP&B numbers in SAP system
- Consolidation of paperwork and closure of AFEs
- Monthly cash calls/billings/invoices and audits requirement
- Review monthly cost trends and forecast, hence reflect in re-forecast quarterly
- Analyze monthly Trial Balance to ensure reasonableness and perform various analysis of expenditures includes trending and able to support with operational/ business analysis
- Develop variance analysis for actual expenditures against approved AP/UPA/WP&B/AFE, as well as variance analysis for period on period monthly reporting.
- Review with users and confirm the accuracy of the monthly accruals, re-accrual and inception to date (ITD) estimations
- Ensure all documentation produced is well kept and auditable.
- Work with SCM to develop and manage the Asset Contracts Strategy.
- Prepare and provide all necessary analysis, reports and presentations to senior management, partners, regulatory bodies, the corporation and other stakeholders.
- Represent the Asset and present as necessary in stakeholder meetings and forums.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel (management & field personnel)
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines Ability to deviate from established procedures when special problems and/or opportunities arise
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills with the ability to build productive relationships
- Ability to organize tasks, prioritize and engage in a variety of tasks, and consistently meet deadlines Team building skills; organizational and staff development skills
- Knowledge of budgeting and expense control
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment
- Must be self motivated & willingness to motivate others
- Must have excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project Must have a positive attitude toward change & promoting change
Should you be interested in the position of Cost Controller/ Cost Analyst, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Melissa Mancha, Account Manager in Houston, USA stating reference number null