|Job reference nr.:||TK-109126|
|Job category:||Drilling & Well Services, Platforms & Jack Ups, Decommissioning|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 1, 2021|
|Schedule:||4 Weeks On / 4 Weeks Off|
Are you ready for another challenge and you can’t wait to go offshore again? Are you an active person willing to get your hands on hard work? Do you live in the Netherlands or within driving distance? Let us know about you!
Our client is a specialist in decommissioning and engineering support in well abandonment, offshore preparation and removal.
As a crane Operator your tasks will include:
- execute crane operations
- execute crane maintenance works
- operate of the anchor winches
- when no work with the cranes is carried out – perform general deck work as directed by the Deck Supervisor.
- report to the Chief Officer on general Deck during times when not engaged in crane operations.
- detect, recognize, and respond to dangerous conditions or situations.
- significant travel may be required.
- performing of other duties may be required.
Do you have at least 8 of the valid certificates below?
- Offshore Medical
- BOSIET (Nogepa/ OPITO) Certificate
- VCA (VOL) Certificate
- HOIT Certificate
- HLO / HERTL Certificate
- Member Fire Fighting and Rescue Team Offshore Certificates
- Сoxwain Lifeboat or STCW Proficiency Survival Craft other than Fast Rescue Boat (A-VI/2)
- Emergency Response Team Leader or Member/ Leader Fire Fighting and Rescue team offshore
- Crane Operator Stage 3 Certificate or equivalent
- Offshore Crane Operator Certificate
- CAA Radio License. Helideck VFH Radio Course or Radio Operators (ROCC)
-Meteo Observer Certificate
Should you be interested in position Crane Operator, please send your application via the “apply” button. For more information please contact Tatiana Karazhakova, personnel coordinator in Hoofddorp, the Netherlands using the stating reference number TK-109126