|Job reference nr.:||WV-103943|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls, Decommissioning|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||April 1, 2020|
We are looking for a Crew Coordinator (32-40 hrs) for our client in Hoofddorp with a high possibility of long term opportunities. Our client is a newly formed company and part of a leading independent oil and gas producer with a worldwide portfolio of on-and offshore assets in 14 countries.This Start-up company is a growing and innovative player in decommissioning of offshore oil & gas installations in Europa.
As crew cooordinator you need to Mobilize sea/offshore staff to assigned vessels/rigs in sufficient time for crew changes, ensuring that all necessary travel arrangements and documentation are in order, and that all relevant industry, flag state and requirements such as: crew training, certification and manning are satisfied at all times.
What do you need to do?
- Crew logistics
- Ensuring that crew arrive on board or return home accordance with crew change schedules and procedures.
- Preparing and submitting additional documentation, arranging any visas, vaccinations or additional training when required,
- Maintaining Weekly/Monthly crew schedule report, maintaining planning of the crew, taking care of cost effective travel for crew, informing the crew travel details to all relevant parties.
- Crew Compliance
- Ensuring crew compliant with vessel/rigs requirements
- Obtaining national and/or flag certification valid all times, appropriate instruction on MLC2006 regulations if applicable.
- Recording of crew certification in the crew software, updating of the software with any additional client requirements whenever the vessel changes charter or working locations.
- Arranging of additional training when required.
- Crew Records
- Ensure that payroll reports and company records and statistics are accurate and reliable.
- Finance related
- Ensure that relevant information is passed to finance in accordance with company procedures to allow crewing related payments to be made promptly and accurately.
- Proactive communications with assigned crew, contacting the crew at home
- Establishing weekly / regular calls with Masters from assigned vessels / rigs to update on crew change plans
- Maintaining polite and professional communications at all times, and showing due consideration and understanding when dealing with queries, grievances, or compassionate situations.
What do you have?
- Degree level (minimum qualification);
- You are a Crewing Assistant with minimal one year experience (preferably)
- You live in The Netherlands and speak and write good English;
- You are able to multi-task and work well under pressure;
- Maintaining quality and the ability to work in a friendly manner to standard operating procedures;
- You pay attention to detail and good communication skills;
- You are self-disciplined, logical, accurate, compliant, factual, conventional, flexible, active, cautious when making decisions;
- You are Computer literate and able to work within multi-cultural environment;
- You have knowledge of STCW regulations and MLC 2006 (preferably)
Should you be interested in the position of Crew Coordinator, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Arfat Rodjan, Personnel Coordinator in Hoofddorp.