|Job reference nr.:||AR-111765|
|Job category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||November 19, 2020|
|Job duration:||2 months|
We are looking for a Document Controller (temporary) for our client in Sliedrecht. Our client is experienced in self-elevating platforms. They support companies with offshore lifting and accommodation solution.
You will ensure a timely turnover of project documents, certificates and drawings and technical documentation from the various stakeholders and planning the crew.
- Coordinate the integrity of the Document Control System and manages the access to the archives;
- Upload Flag state, Class and other related certificates of the assigned units of the fleet in STAR-IPS and store on the Company Server according fixed procedures;
- Ensure all processes are followed up for various activities, using STAR-IPS as the main tool;
- Utilize a standard procedure for the registration, numbering, distribution and storage of new built, conversion and project related documentation;
- Control, manage and transmit the project documents received, reviewed and commented by all parties.
- You will also do Crewing Admin like: checking certificates, planning & information streams using SEACREW.
- You preferably have an admin background (Secondary/Bachelor’s degree);
- You preferably have 2- 3 years of relevant work experience as document controller in the Maritime/Offshore or Petro Chemical Industry;
- You are accurate, well organised, stress resistant with a flexible attitude who can easily adapt and swiftly process new information;
- You have a good command of the Dutch & English language;
- Big Plus: You are skilled and experienced user of STAR-IPS (Document control/management system) and have SharePoint knowledge;
- Important values in our team are: respect, deliver on commitments, positive attitude, humor and good fellowship.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your application via the apply button. For more information please contact the below mentioned vacancy contact stating the Job Reference Number mentioned above.